We are a sub-authorized agent to market the golden visa under real estate investment through an authorized agent and developer.
The Portugal Golden Residence Permit Program (commonly known as the Portugal Golden Visa Program) is a five-year residence by investment program for non-EU nationals.
The residence permit gives the right to live, work, and study in Portugal and allows free circulation in Europe’s Schengen Area. Furthermore, the program only requires an average of seven days per year stay in Portugal over this period, which can also count towards citizenship eligibility after five years.
Benefits of the Portugal Golden Residence Permit Program:
- Visa-free travel in Europe’s Schengen Area and the right to live, work and study in Portugal.
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after five years as a legal resident while keeping other citizenship(s).
- Low physical presence requirement (seven days during the first year of residence and 14 days for the two subsequent years, which can count towards citizenship eligibility after five years).
- Excellent international and Portuguese schools and universities.
- High quality of life, local cuisine and wines, rich culture, mild climate, and a high level of security.
- International quality healthcare clinics and hospitals.
Requirements of Portuguese residence by investment under Property acquisition.
- No age limit.
- No management experience is needed.
- No education requirement.
- No financial proof is needed.
- Low investment amount 280K/ 350K/ 500K Property Purchase.
- 7 days of stay per year.
- Apply for Citizenship/ Passport after 5 years.
- Minimal Documents are required.
The Portuguese Golden Visa Application process can be completed as a five-stage process:
1. Buy a property in Portugal:
Normally, you will visit Portugal to view & select your investment property. Once you have selected and paid for your property, you and your family members can start your residency application.
2. Submit your visa application:
Once your visa application has been submitted, it will take around six months for the Immigration Department to process.
3. Visa Approval and Residency Cards:
Once your visa is approved 7 you have paid the required fees, your Residency Cards for you and your family will be issued in about a month later.
4. Renew Your Residency Card:
You can begin the renewal process for your residency card about 4 months before your Residency Card expires.
5. Apply for Citizenship:
After just five years, you and your family are eligible to apply for Portuguese citizenship. The approval process is straightforward