We are sub-agent marketing through an authorized agent.
Malta is a very attractive location for private residents. The island nation enjoys a stable political climate and is strategically located, with excellent air links.
The Malta Permanent Residence Programme offers non-Maltese persons the possibility of acquiring a European residence permit in an EU country and visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area.
Benefits of Maltese residence by investment:
- Residence in an EU country and visa-free across Europe’s Schengen Area.
- Right to reside indefinitely in Malta.
- Investment is required only for the first five years.
- No residence requirement.
- Family members included.
Requirements of the Malta Permanent Residence Programme:
The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age to qualify and must provide an affidavit declaring that from the date of the application, they have in their possession capital of no less than EUR 500,000 (EUR 150,000 of which should be in financial assets).
The following application requirements must be met to qualify for the program:
- Property purchase of EUR 350,000 (EUR 300,000 in South Malta or Gozo), or a property lease of EUR 12,000 per annum (EUR 10,000 in South Malta or Gozo).
- A contribution of EUR 28,000 to the Maltese economy if the residential property is purchased, or EUR 58,000 if the property is leased.
- A donation to a non-governmental organization of EUR 2,000.
- A non-refundable administration fee of EUR 40,000.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MALTA PERMANENT RESIDENCY:
- Be over 18 years of age and a non-EU citizen.
- Meet the qualifying investment requirements.
- Hold the property investment for a minimum of 5 years.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Acquire global health insurance coverage.
- Be in good health and of good reputation.
- Provide evidence of the source of funds used for the application.
- Have sufficient financial resources to support themselves.
- Provide proof of assets of at least EUR 500,000, with at least EUR 150,000 in financial assets.
- Preparation and submission of the application documents.
- Review of the application by Maltese authorities and conducting background checks.
- Obtain approval-in-principle.
- Submit proof of health insurance coverage and fulfill the investment requirements.
- Complete the biometrics in Malta and application for permanent residency.
- Issuance of the permanent residency certificate and card.
- Expected application processing time of 6-8 months.