We are a marketing and service management Subagent for the program
Key advantages of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program included:
- The only Caribbean citizenship by investment program that holds an E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the USA, allowing citizens to be eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa.
- Citizenship is transferable to new spouses and future generations.
- The ability to include a spouse, children under 30, unmarried siblings aged 18 and over, parents, and grandparents of the main applicant and spouse.
- No restrictions on dual citizenship in Grenada.
- No minimum stay is required.
Route to Grenadian Citizenship:
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program requires applicants to either make a significant economic contribution to the country or acquire a government-approved qualifying asset.
In exchange, and subject to a stringent vetting and due diligence process, including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families will be granted citizenship.
To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and satisfy one of the two primary qualifying options:
1. National Transformation Fund donation option: A minimum non-refundable contribution as specific by the authority
2. Real estate option: A purchase of property on the amount fixed by the authority from a government-approved real estate project. An additional minimum non-refundable contribution is to be added for this option.
Procedures and time frame of the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program:
The application process for Grenadian citizenship is efficient and uncomplicated, and the applicant is not required to visit Grenada to complete the process.
The Grenadian citizenship by us will include all the relevant documentation, accompanied by detailed instructions. Once everything is returned to us, we will double-check the application for completeness and accuracy to minimize the possibility of rejection.
Once an application is submitted, the government generally provides an answer within a reasonable time then Passports for successful applicants will be issued.
Under the real estate option, the time frame may vary depending on the project. Therefore, it is important to select a real estate project that can provide the necessary paperwork from the developer.