Requirements of the Greece Golden Visa Program:
The Greece Golden Visa Program is a residence by investment program launched in 2013 that enables non-EU nationals and their family members to obtain permanent residence permits in Greece. The residence permits may be renewed every five years.
GOLDEN RESIDENCE PERMIT:
we are marketing the real estate option through an authorized agent:
An investment in real estate property with a minimum value of EUR 250,000, plus the applicable taxes.
- Applicants coming from non-EU countries are eligible to obtain the Greece Golden Visa.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age; Eligible dependents include spouses, children, and parents.
- The applicant must undergo a fit and proper test and be able to produce evidence of a clean source of funds.
- The applicant must carry out a real estate investment.
Three options are available:
- Property purchase at a minimum value of €250,000.
- Timeshare agreement – signed for 10 years with the minimum value of the lease amounting to €250,000.
- Investment in a plot of land – the cumulative value of the land purchase and the contract with the construction company must be at least €250,000.
- Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area.
- No requirement to reside in Greece.
- Residence permits can be acquired within 30–60 days.
- The unlimited expiry date of the residence permit.
- Opportunity to rent out the investment property.
- Residence applicable to the whole family (married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse).
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence.
- Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece (but not to be employed in Greece).