We are a sub-authorized agent marketing the following Canadian Immigration programs presenting authorized agents In Canada members with RCCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant).
- Express Entry.
- Entrepreneur Investment and Top Managers.
- Provincial Nominee Program.
- Start-Up Visa.
- Study permit.
- Hiring Visa.
- Work permit opportunities for semi-skilled or non-skilled.
Our Duties are:
- Clients’ screening.
- Administrative support.
- Clients’ relations management and customer support.
- Translation service.
- Other services as agreed with RCIC.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CANADA:
- HIGH STANDARD OF LIVING
- POLITICAL STABILITY
- FAST-GROWING ECONOMY
- A WELL-DEVELOPED PUBLIC EDUCATION SYSTEM
- A GOOD JOB MARKET
- FREE PUBLIC HEALTH CARE SYSTEM
- A VERY STRONG BANKING SYSTEM
- A JUSTICE SYSTEM THAT IS EQUAL FOR ALL
- RECOGNIZES DUAL CITIZENSHIP
- SUPPORT FOR MULTICULTURAL AND MULTILINGUAL ENTERPRISES
- ENCOURAGEMENT OF MINORITY REPRESENTATION IN THE WORKFORCE AND IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
FULL SUPPORT FOR NEWCOMERS TO CANADA OVER 30 GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS SUPPORTING INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
START-UP VISA PROGRAM?
The Canadian Start-Up Visa is an excellent immigration program for qualified entrepreneurs who wish to start a new business or develop an existing one in Canada?
Applicants who are accepted will receive unconditional irrevocable Permanent Residence status in Canada based on their intentions to establish a business in Canada. It’s not like some business programs, where temporary visas are issued. With this program, the visa is permanent and irrevocable for the whole family.
- Have an existing innovative business or a business idea supported by a designated organization (a venture capital fund, an angel investor, or a business incubator).
- English language proficiency CLB 5.
- Criminal and security check, medical clearance.
BUSINESS EVALUATION CRITERIA:
- Innovative business idea.
- Will create jobs for Canadians.
- Potential to compete on a global scale.
WHY A START-UP VISA PROGRAM IS YOUR BEST BUSINESS CHOICE:
- Up to 5 business owners with families can obtain permanent residence in Canada.
- You can register a business in Canada before you get resident status.
- No specific work or managerial experience is required.
- No set investment amount and investment can be shared by multiple applicants in a business.
- High Success Rate: Government uses the designated organization to assess the business plan and diligence report.
- The ability to communicate in English or French is important but fluency is not a requirement.
- except for Quebec, applicants can choose to live and start their business anywhere in Canada.
- Applicants have the option to apply for Work Permit to accelerate their move to Canada.
- Applicant and all dependents receive Canadian Permanent Residency.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program:
The PEI PNP is the island province & economic immigration program for skilled workers, international graduates, and entrepreneurs who demonstrate the intention to live and work in PEI and show the ability to become economically established in the province.
Business Impact Category:
Any applicant using a paid representative must use an approved Island Agent. Failure to submit your file through an Island Agent when using a paid representative will result in an immediate decline for nomination.
The Island Agent will be available to assist the applicant throughout the immigration process. This assistance will begin with the application and will end when the applicant is settled as a resident of Prince Edward Island. Throughout this time frame, the applicant will be able to rely on their Island Agent to make their replica Breitling for sale integration into the Prince Edward Island business community more seamless.
Summary of Qualification Requirement:
- Be within 21~59 years of age.
- Have minimum education of High School or equivalent.
- Have transferrable management skills.
- The minimum personal net worth of $600,000 CDN.
- Provide IELTS (General) test result within 2 years at a band score of 4.0
- Intent to reside in PEI and operate an eligible business.
- Make a 5-day exploratory visit to PEI and attend an interview with an officer.
- Submit a business plan.
- Minimum $150,000 CDN investment into a new or existing business in PEI.